Manage your inventory with Claret. Understand the key pieces of data in an inventory row, and follow the steps to add, update, or delete inventory records efficiently.
Inventory figures feed into multiple areas within Claret. You can track inventory of any type of item in order to understand your position at any point in time.
- 1.Go to the navigation sidebar.
- 2.Click on the "Settings" menu item.
- 3.Click on the "Transactional Data" menu item.
- 4.Click on "Inventory".
Any existing Inventory records will be displayed when the page loads.
On the Inventory page, you will notice the following pieces of data that make up an Inventory row:
- Item along with the Item Description
- Location, Location Area and Bin (where the inventory sits either physically or logically)
- Lot - any lot information for the inventory - this can be generic if required
- The Supply Date and the Timing Interval it represents
- The Material Status - by default the options are FG (finished good) or WIP (work in process). If you have other status types you wish to track then please contact the support team have these created.
- Date Filled - when the inventory was put in place
- Quantity and UOM
- 1.Go to the "Options" button (the ellipses) in the top-right of the page and click on it.
- 2.Click on "Add".
- 3.In the tray that shows on the right side of the page, choose the "Item" for the Inventory record.
- 4.Then choose the "Location", "Location Area" and "Bin". (The options in each subsequent field will narrow depending on your choice above).
- 5.In the "Lot" field, either select an existing Lot or select "Create New Lot" to add a new lot.
- 6.Choose the material status.
- 7.Choose the "Date Filled".
- 8.Type in the "Quantity" of Inventory and select the "UOM".
- 9.Click on the "Save" button.
- 1.Click on the pencil icon next to the record you want to edit.
- 2.This will present the tray where you can update any details against the record.
- 3.Click on the "Save" button.
- 1.Click on one or more checkboxes on the left-hand side of the Inventory records.
- 2.Go to the "Options" button (the ellipses) in the top-right of the page and click on it.
- 3.Choose "Delete selected".
- 4.There will be a confirmation window that shows up. If you indeed want to delete the selected record(s), then enter "DELETE".